High Purity 99% L-Tyrosine Cas#60-18-4 Amino Acid in Health Care
Product Name: L-Tyrosine
Appearance:White crystals or crystalline powder
Molecular Formula: C9H11NO3
Tyrosine (abbreviated as Tyr or Y)or 4-hydroxyphenylalanine, is one of the 22 amino acids that are used by cells tosynthesize
proteins. It is a non-essential amino acid with a polar side group.
1. L-Tyrosine is a naturally occurring amino acid that is also available in
2. L-Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid (the body can produce it on its own)
and it's nutrient role is as a neurotransmitter, which act as
chemical messengers to the body's 100 billion (or more) of nerve
and brain cells.
3 . L-Tyrosine helps form three important neurotransmitters: serotonin, dopamine,
and norepinephrine; these are responsible for functions like
memory, mood, appetite, and muscular coordination.
4. L-Tyrosine supplements help with depression, anxiety, and heighten the mood
in just a matter of a few weeks. It also helps fight fatigue and
5. L-Tyrosine is a kind of important biochemical reagent, synthesis peptide
hormones, antibiotics, L - dopamine drugs such as the main raw
6. L-Tyrosine is widely used in agricultural science research, and drink
additive and compound artificial insects feed.
Shelf and Storages
24 months at normal temperature, drying and sealed conditions.