Top quality Taurine 2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid C2H7NO3S strong
liver and gallbladder Antipyretic and anti-inflammatory
Taurine is sperated from bezoar. Taurine has chemical stability.
Taurine is not soluble in ether or organic solvents. Taurine is a
sulfur non-protein amino acids. It exists in the free state in the
body. It does not participate in protein biosynthesis in the body.
Although Taufine does not participate in protein biosynthesis,it
has close relationship with the metabolism of cystine and cysteine.
The activity is low of Cysteine sulfite carboxylase which is human
body synthesis taurine. It mainly relies on the taurine in food
intake to meet the needs of the body.
Animal foods are the main source of dietary taurine especially
|Appearance||White to off-white granular||Complies|
|Clarity and color of solution||clear and colorless||complies|
|chloride||Max 0.011%||Max 0.005%|
|Sulfate||Max 0.01%||max 0.01%|
|Heavy metals(Pb)||≤10ppm||< 10ppm|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%||0.8%|
|Residue on ignition||≤1.0%||0.4%|
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||<1000cfu/g|
|Yeast and Molds||≤100cfu/g||<100cfu/g|
Function and Application
1. Taurine has the function of strong liver and gallbladder
2. Taurine has the function of Antipyretic and anti-inflammatory
3. Taurine has the function of reduction voltage
4. Taurine has the function of strong heart and anti-arrhythmic
5. Taurine has the function of regulation blood sugar level
6. Taurine has the function of relaxation of skeletal muscle and