Food Additives Taurine Nutrition enhancer 107-35-7 99% GMP API
Sodium Taurine powder
Product name: Taurine
Cas no.: 107-35-7
Molecular formula: C2H7NSO3
White crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, taste slightly
acidic, aqueous solution PH value 4.1 ~ 5.6. Melting point 300 .
Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, ethyl ether, acetone. It is
beneficial for infant brain development, nerve conduction, visual
function improved calcium absorption and digestion and absorption
of lipids.Natural products such as exists in cattle in the gall
|Appearance||White needle crystal or cystalline powder|
|Clarity of Solution||Colourless and clear|
|Loss and Drying||0.2% max|
|Calcined Residue||0.1% max|
|Heavy Metals(Pb)||10ppm max|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.01% max|
|Sulphate (as SO4)||0.01%|
|Ammonium Salt||0.02% max|
|Easily Carbonized||Matter Colorless|
Widely used in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, also used in
the production of detergent industry and fluorescent whitening
agent, and other organic synthesis and biochemical reagents.
1. Taurine has the function of strong liver and gallbladder.
2. Taurine has the function of Antipyretic and anti-inflammatory.
3. Taurine has the function of reduction voltage.
4. Taurine has the function of strong heart and anti-arrhythmic.
5. Taurine has the function of regulation blood sugar level.
6. Taurine has the function of relaxation of skeletal muscle and